1. media & event technology
Field of activity, among other things: network engineering, system administrator,
preparation of hard- and software, Light-Sound-Image-Broadcast, general media and
2. project management and event organization
Field of activity, among other things: organizing and executing events in our location as
well as with partners, the realisation of your own event ideas, weekly support for our bar,
support for the social media team
● You are at least 20 years old
● You’d like to be a part of a young team
● You treat property carefully
● You are knowledgeable in gaming
● You are reliable and resilient
● You are fluent in German and English
● Insights into an industry that isn’t your everyday job
● Easy and fast entry opportunities in your preferred department
● Support is given for your own ideas to develop TaKeTV further
● Teamwork & having fun at work
● exciting and diverse events
● Detailed feedback and certificate from a company well known in the industry
Our next wave of internships start January 2021
● Which area interests you most for your internship?
● What knowledge do you already have in your specified area?
● work samples, if applicable
● Job orientation internship (max. 3 months) or an obligatory internship?
● What is your preferred time frame for the internship?
TaKeTV specializes in organizing esport events and producing their live broadcast. With about 30 employees we are able to cover every aspect of successful events, starting with the planning and execution of esport tournaments and finishing with the creation of media assets and the surrounding show.
Our office, studio and bar are located in Krefeld, Germany and are well-known in the esports community for their homey and casual atmosphere that brings out the personality of players and casters as never seen before.